Hey peoples! Hope you are all having a lovely week so far! I loved reading about your bargains from yesterday’s Saturday Shopping Extravaganza post. Looks like I’m not the only one that knows how to snag a deal or two!
Don’t applaud…just throw money! ;)
In order to accept this award, there are a few rules:
- Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in your post.
- Tell 7 random facts about yourself.
- Pass the award on to 15 new-found bloggers.
- Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to and let them know you’ve done so, and let the giver of your award know whether you accept it or not.
1.) I have never, ever played the lottery or gambled a day in my life. I like my money, I work hard for my money (so hard for the money! <-sorry folks, couldn’t help it), and I like to KEEP my money!
2.) I have many OCD tendencies…not the count the stairs I walk up or repeating words three times or anything, but for instance:
- When I hang up my clothes, I HAVE to have the hanger hook pointing to the left and the clothing facing me
- In the refrigerator, there is a veggie drawer and a fruit and cheese drawer…they do not cross contaminate
- And last but sure as heck not least, the alarm MUST always be set to an even quarter (6:00, 6:15, 6:30, 6:45)! Seriously, I cringe at the thought of setting it for something off like 6:03!
3.) When I was in x-ray school, I once spent all day at a clinic site with another student replicating the x-ray in the intro to the show Scrubs . Needless to say that particular site was extremely sloooooooow!
Any Scrubs fans out there? I love me some Zach Braff!
4.) Speaking of television, I actually haven’t had cable/satellite at my house in over a year. I got tired of shelling out money each month for the handful of shows that I cared to watch. Do I miss it? Not one bit…just don’t take away my internet!
5.) I’m a Twilight fan…so shoot me! For the record, the books are SOOO much better than the movies.
6.) Every time my sis and I get together, we wind up taking 624 pictures of ourselves and half of them always turn out like this
7.) 1, 229…the number of pictures I took on my vacation to St. Augustine, Fl last summer. It’s still in the works, but there’s a very good chance that I’ll get to go there again this year! Woo hoo!
And now I get the privilege of passing this award on to some other amazing bloggers out there, and although I could sit here and list names from here to next week (there are SO many fantastic blogs out there!), I am going to shine the spotlight on 4 wonderful women in particular:
Jess from Healthy Exposures. I am in LOVE with this girl’s writing/photography/recipes! I’ve only been following her blog for a short time, but I am totally addicted! And I absolutely love her sense of humor!
Jenn from Peas & Crayons. Jenn and I have really gotten to be great friends over the last couple of months. I love her playful personality and creativity! And she is a genius at saving some money too!
Heather from Heather Eats Almond Butter and Allie from Live Laugh Eat. These two ladies are responsible for sparking my interest in healthy living blogs and then later becoming a blogger myself. From Heather’s HEABified Sloppy Joes to Allie’s Banana Avocado Bread, I entered my way into one of the greatest communities of people out there. I am so proud to call myself a healthy living blogger and so grateful to have all of you guys as readers!
Hope you enjoyed this little bit of randomness for the day!
Any vacation plans this summer? Do tell!