Hey guys! I’m so glad you liked the Kickin’ Barbecue Hummus from yesterday! And thanks to a couple of your comments, I’m not craving barbecue roasted chickpeas. Mmm!
So…are you guys ready for some pics of the new Casa de Broccoli? Uvvvvvvv course you are! Join me in a little “photo tour”!
And, the pics you’ve all been waiting for…The KITCHEN!!
Now complete with my new stainless appliances…LURVE!
Sorry the lighting is a bit off in some of the pics. Halfway through the meeting/walk through today, it started storming. Yay! Just in time to move! 😦 I’m hoping it all clears up in the morning.
After my meeting at the house, I drove across town and picked up the rental truck. And yeah, I’m feeling sorta proud of myself for backing all 16 feet of it into my driveway without a. Hitting the mailbox and b. Running into the house! 😉
Another thing I’m feeling proud of? The salad I made for dinner! I just can’t NOT post about this!
Remember my spinach and steebies that I rewarded myself with on Saturday? Well, since the day I bought them, I have been craving this salad.
Sweet Roasted Cinnamon Chickpeas: (serves 2)
- 1 cup chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey or agave (I used honey)
1. Whisk vinegar, honey (or agave), and cinnamon in a bowl.
2. Add in chickpeas and toss to coat.
3. Spread evenly on a greased baking sheet and roast at 375 °F for 20-25 minutes, stirring halfway through to prevent burning.
* I started with 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, but then after transferring to the baking sheet, I got a little sprinkle happy! I DO like my cinnamon! 😉
And what could make this salad EVEN BETTER?!
Well, I’m off to bed! Can’t believe this is my last night in this house! It feels like I’ve waited forever, yet now everything is moving so fast!
Now I’m just praying for good weather, a hassle-free move, and no boo-boos!