Hey foodies! Hope everyone enjoyed the little surprise at the bottom of yesterday’s post! Anyone else ever tried the Saltine Challenge? If you haven’t, I definitely recommend going with the unsalted tops…I think it might have helped! But ya know, that does pose a VERY interesting question: how can an unsalted cracker be referred to as a saltine? Shouldn’t it be un-saltine or a just tine? I’ll leave that for you to ponder! 😉
Forgive my lack of modesty, but I must say that my breakfast this morning was a beauty!
Turns out that breakfast was the first AND last beautiful meal of the day!
So as not to totally ruin my reputation when it comes to good-looking food and do a regular post, howabout a few confessions for tonight?
Random Confessions of a Broccoli Kisser:
1. Sometimes my food just ain’t purdy! Tonight’s dinner was a prime example! Close your eyes (No, not yet! You have to finish reading this sentence first!) and use your imagination on this one: 1/2 cup cooked quinoa mixed with a 1/2 cup steamed edamame, topped with HEAB’s cocoa roasted sweet potatoes, warm cinnamon apples, a few raisins, all topped with a drizzle of Justin’s maple almond butter!
Now doesn’t that sound a whole lot better than this looks??
2. I intentionally put too much milk in my cereal bowl. That way I have an excuse to add more cereal to the bowl after the first serving is gone! Can’t waste the milk, right?
3. I never rinse my quinoa before cooking. Not too ashamed to say I’m just plain lazy…but hey, I don’t taste the difference!
3. Hello, my name is Heather and I am addicted to Twitter! I never thought in a MILLION years that I would “tweet” or even know how to “tweet” for that matter. Now, I find myself making special bathroom breaks at work just to check my Twitter! Wait, that sounded kinda dirty! 😉
4. Dressing up makes me feel pretty! And for this I must take pictures of myself!
5. Speaking of clothes…my clothes hangers must ALWAYS point to the left! Call it OCD, but whenever I hang my clothes up, if the hook of the hanger doesn’t point left when the piece of clothing is facing me, then I have to take it off the hanger and turn it around!
6. I don’t just take pictures of my food! And believe it or not, this pic was taken with my point and shoot!
And I totally just added that last one so that I could have 7 confessions! Love my lucky number 7! Oh and since titling this post I’ve been singing that Usher song in my head!
Got a random confession of your own? Please, entertain me!